Welcome AHS Parents
CONTACTS AVAILABLE: SLC SECRETARIES / MAIN OFFICE
Social Justice: Maria Pineda ~ email@example.com
SMART: Isaac Sigala ~ firstname.lastname@example.org - (323) 366-0511
VAPA: Martha Gutierrez ~ email@example.com
Main Office: Maryanne Medrano ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Office: Eva Vasquez ~ email@example.com
Distrito local Noreste PACE - Paquetes de recursos para padres
ZOOM (videoconferencia) - Instrucciones
CEDAR SINAI - Formas de conectarse en casa y Mindfulness en casa
Oficina de Asuntos de Inmigrantes del Condado de Los Ángeles - Preguntas frecuentes para inmigrantes preocupados por el coronavirus
Parent Portal Instructions & Parent Family Engagement
Well Being Center / Centro de Bienestar
Remember that your student has access to the Well Being Center/ Planned Parenthood LA. If your student needs help or would like to talk to someone, the WBC/PPLA Call Line is up and running, every evening. You can call them at 844-810-0062, or visit their page here at Arleta HS website, under Well Being Center, for more information.
Recuerde, que su estudiante tiene acceso al Centro de Bienestar/ Departamento de Planificación Familiar LA. Si su estudiante necesita ayuda o requiere hablar con alguien, el Centro de Bienestar/PPLA linea de llama esta disponible cada tarde. Puede comunicarse a 844-810-0062, o visite el sitio que esta junto con esta pagina llamada Well Being Center, para mas informacion.
Hotlines / Líneas Directas
- COVID-19 hotline for families: (213) 443-1300
- COVID-19 hotline for employees: (213) 241-2700
- LAUSD Technology Questions: (213) 433-1300
- Local District Northeast General: (818) 252-5400
- LAUSD Mental Health Hotline: (213) 241-3841 (8am-5pm)
- Report Elder Abuse to Adult Protective Services: (877) 477-3646
- Report Child Abuse to Department of Children and Families: (800) 540-4000
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233 TTY 800-787-3224.
- National Suicide Prevention: 1.800. 273. TALK (8255)
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health Access Line: 1.800. 854.7771
- LA County Warmline: 855-952-9276
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990
- Crisis Text Line: Text LA to 741741
- Sojourn Domestic Violence Services Hotline: 310-264-6644
- For help with restraining orders call Neighborhood Legal Services at (800) 433- 6251
AHS Procedures & Policies
Welcome, Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope you and your family are safe and healthy. Thank You so much for your patience and understanding as we have been adjusting, like you, to the drastic changes during the past few months. Arleta High is extremely appreciative of our students, parents, teachers, staff, and administrators for their positivity, flexibility, and resilience during these times. A huge debt of gratitude also goes to all doctors, nurses, hospital employees, and first responders for all they are doing to keep us safe and healthy.
Arleta High School's goal is always to provide continuous educational opportunities and practices for the students, especially now while campus is closed. But we would also try to reduce as much stress as possible for you as parents, teachers, and most importantly our students. While it is Arleta's responsibility to educate your children, we also want to compassionately take into consideration the variety of difficulties that our families and employees are enduring during these time.
The below information will provide resources, hotlines, and any additional information you might need...
Remember to be involved in your students academic progress! Register and gain access to your students grades, attendance, homework, etc.. On LAUSD Parent Portal. Contact below to gain instructions and pin numbers to register.
Visit our Arleta High School Website regularly and stay informed. Forms and resources are available to you online at anytime.
Stay Strong! Stay Healthy! Look forward to seeing you soon!