Schoology Access for Parents (Parent Portal)
How Do Parents Access Schoology to View Their Child's Grades?
There are a few steps parents must take before viewing their child's academic progress in Schoology.
First, parents must set up a Parent Portal account. Please view the following video for assistance on setting up your account: How to Navigate Schoology as a Parent or Legal Guardian. Once your account has been set up, login to the Parent Portal.
For additional information, visit the Parent Portal website.
• Monitor their child's class assignments, grades, and standardized test scores
• Track their child's progress towards graduation
• Check their child's daily attendance and monitor attendance trends
• Monitor English Learner Reclassification status
• Update Emergency Contact information
• Keep connected with their child's teachers through email
• Apply for District programs such as eChoices and the Free and Reduced Meal Program