Everything About Graduation Portfolio
Arleta High School Advisory Portfolio
All students are required to develop and maintain an Advisory Portfolio. Successful creation and defense of the Advisory Portfolio is required for participation in Graduation Ceremonies.
- Portfolios will be maintained in the Advisory classroom.
- Students will build the portfolio in grades 9-12 by completing Advisory lessons and collecting work from classes that best demonstrates development of the Expected School-wide Learning Results.
- In grade 12 students will be required to present and defend their portfolios to a committee as a graduation requirement.
The portfolio will:
- House current Advisory lesson work. (Periodically, these materials can be reviewed and unnecessary materials discarded.)
- Keep important school and education planning items (resume, autobiography, brag sheet, A-G requirement sheet, etc. ).
- Document progress toward mastery of the Expected School-Wide Learning Results.
- Document semiannual assessments of the portfolio.