Professional Development – AHS Schoolwide PD
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
We will be meeting for PD in the Indoor Student Dining Area. Our meeting will start promptly at 8:30 am.
- To make staff and faculty aware of important upcoming events.
- To ensure that LAUSD and Arleta High School protocols for student success are understood and consistently applied.
- To clarify information on closing the school year.
8:30 – 9:45
- Closing Bulletin Information
- Graduation Rehearsal Coverages (6/5 & 6/6)
- End of School Norms
- Active Shooter Drill on Thursday (6/6 at 3:10 pm)
- Institute Days (6/11 for all non-math teachers and counselors & 6/12 for math teachers only), 6 hours per day (8:30 – 2:30), paid at training rate $25.00/hour.
Please be Mindful of Our Professional Development Norms: