2020 - 2021 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
FIRST TIME ENROLLMENT AT
ARLETA HIGH SCHOOL
Completing this packet does not automatically enroll your student. Enrollment is determined upon review.
(PACKET IS ONLYFOR STUDENT THAT PERTAIN TO ARLETA HIGH SCHOOL AND ACCEPTED OPEN ENROLLMENT APPLICANTS)
Enrollment Forms can be downloaded as a PDF at the top and bottom of this page.
Thank You for your interest in enrolling your child at Arleta High School !
ENROLLMENT FORMS DROP OFF DATES AND TIMES ...
(* All Enrollment Forms dropped off will not be reviewed for 48 hrs*)
ENROLLMENT FORMS MAY ALSO BE RETURNED BY
E-mailing the following person, according to your child's grade level:
• 12th Grade - Maryanne Medrano - email@example.com
• 11th Grade - Eva Vasquez - firstname.lastname@example.org
• 10th Grade - Maria Pineda - email@example.com
• 9th Grade - Martha Gutierrez - firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask all parents/guardians to follow the LA County and LAUSD Social Distancing Guidelines when picking up or dropping off Enrollment papers
• Please be patient and understanding of the enrollment process.
• Follow the instructions given by school personnel.
• Wear masks and gloves for protection
• Stand 6 feet apart. There will be cones on the ground
indicating where you should stand.
• Bring required paperwork.
• Pick up the Enrollment Forms or drop them off in the specified locations.
• Please pick up the half sheet to call or email
Secretarial Staff for information or if you questions.
• We need your assistance in avoiding large gatherings to keep everyone safe.