COVID Vaccine Information
Dear Arleta High School,
I hope this email finds you both in good health!
I would like to Inform you that Providence Southern California- Community Health Team, will be hosting Pfizer vaccination clinics. We are making the vaccine accessible to families in the San Fernando Valley (Currently vaccinating anyone 12+ years of age and older).
Our Pfizer clinic location will be held at Vaughn International Studies Academy: 11505 Herrick Ave., Pacoima, CA 91331
The clinics will take place on the following dates and times:
- Friday, June 11, 2021, from 9 am-3 pm
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021, from 11:30 am-5:30 pm (Evening Clinic)
- Friday, June 18, 2021, from 9 am-3 pm
People 18 and younger will need to have their parent/guardian present or present a consent form at the time of registration (see attached).
No appointment is necessary, and Walk-in's are welcomed. We do encourage appointments for faster registration time.
- People can schedule their appointment by calling 818-847-3860
- OR by filling out our online GOOGLE Interest form. (click here to access GOOGLE FORM: https://forms.gle/9piHRjek4Dn9X3DUA
Please support the effort in getting families vaccinated by circulating the attached flyer to the people you serve and staff, include key messaging and details (dates, times, and methods of signing up).
Can we count on your support?!
Maria Concha Dueñas | Supervisor, Community Health |
Providence Health & Services, Southern California|
Office: 818.847-3231 | Fax: 818.847.3923 |
11201 Herrick Ave. #3, Pacoima, CA 91331 |