How to Implement Edpuzzle?
CREATING AN EDPUZZLE ASSIGNMENT IN SCHOOLOGYCOOPER
(Mr. Cooper, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23)
- Log in to edpuzzle.com and use Google to sign in
- Find a video you want to use and click Assign. (Videos can be adapted/changed as you like).
- Go to Schoology and open course that you want to Assign video.
- Install Edpuzzle from LMS APP Center for that course.
- Click on “Add Assignments”, then select Edpuzzle from list on right.
- Click the “Watch” eye on the video that you want to assign, then click blue Assign button on bottom right corner of window, and click on Blue Assign button when display shows that you are about to assign the video to the class.
- Edit the assignment in Schoology. Enable Grading so that you can assign point value and due dates for that Edpuzzle assignment.
- Click “Save Changes” and your Edpuzzle assignment has been created in Schoology.