ADVISORY - Portfolio
All students are required to develop and maintain an Advisory Portfolio. Successful creation and defense of the Advisory Portfolio is required for participation in Graduation Ceremonies.
- Portfolios will be maintained in the Advisory classroom.
- Students will build the portfolio in grades 9-12 by completing Advisory lessons and collecting work from classes that best demonstrates development of the Expected School-wide Learning Results.
- In grade 12 students will be required to present and defend their portfolios to a committee as a graduation requirement.
The portfolio will:
- House current Advisory lesson work. (Periodically, these materials can be reviewed and unnecessary materials discarded.)
- Keep important school and education planning items (resume, autobiography, brag sheet, A-G requirement sheet, etc. ).
- Document progress toward mastery of the Expected School-Wide Learning Results.
- Document semiannual assessments of the portfolio.